Role: Data Analyst
Location: NYC Metropolitan Area, on-site 9-5
Rate: $125,000-$135,000 DOE
Excellent comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Weekly Pay, Life Insurance
Our Data Analyst will be responsible for designing, managing, and deploying data-driven reports and dynamic dashboards across the firm.
The individual in this role will collaborate with team leaders from all departments to evaluate and improve existing workflows-providing creative solutions with consistent attention to detail and accuracy.
A successful candidate is an expert at utilizing Power BI and SQL databases to synthesize complex data from many sources into meaningful business analysis and user-friendly tools.
· Design, implement, and maintain reports and interactive dashboards utilizing tools like Power BI, Microsoft Reporting services and/or Tableau
· Train team members on the use of software tools, dashboards and reports
· Maintain documentation and update reports as requirements change, enhancements are implemented, or business needs evolve
· Modernize legacy processes and spreadsheets using the latest Business Intelligence technology
· Complete ad hoc projects and analysis
· 1-3+ years experience as a business intelligence analyst or developer
· Experience in utilizing Power BI for data analysis and visualization
· understanding of SQL Server queries, indexes, performance tuning, and optimizations
· Strong math and advanced Excel skills
· Plus but not required: Tableau experience
· Experience with EMR systems
· Experience with Azure and Microsoft cloud services a plus.
· Healthcare experience
· Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Energetic, entrepreneurial, and proactive mindset
· Strategic and detail-oriented with problem-solving aptitude
· Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
· Proven attention-to-detail
· Commitment to accuracy/timeliness
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.