Demand Generation/Brand Manager
My client is looking for an mid-senior level Demand Generation/Brand Manager with 5 years of experience to join their team! They are looking for someone who has an understanding of how to create, strategize and manage long-term customer relationships. They are ready to invest in their people so look no further if you're prepared for a dynamic atmosphere that will test you, encourage you, and reward you.
- Carry out targeted digital and paid social advertising.
- Oversee performance data to identify trends, insights, & make recommendations for future campaigns
- Overseeing a team of two
- Create and maintain a robust publishing calendar that draws targeted traffic to our owned properties (blog posts, white papers, reports, etc.)
- Concentrating on fostering the expansion of our Cruise, Custom, Event, and Partnership business lines, including but not limited to the creation of key growth strategies, the creation of customer profiles, and the development and optimization of channel marketing plans.
- Establish tracking strategies and KPIs to enable measurement alongside other departments like Sales Enablement, Digital content, Marketing & Sales team
- Ensuring senior leadership's support and budget from stakeholders
- Staying current on market trends and cutting-edge innovation, maintain relevant certifications and professional development.
- Present performance data to executives and other department heads involved
- Execute A/B testing and Lead Generation on all channels
- Increase conversion rates across personas, business units, and sales channels, such as rental, retail, phone, brick and mortar, and internet sales sources, determine the most efficient nurture and communication techniques.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- HubSpot, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, MS Office
- Interpersonal skills- people person is a must
- Management experience
- Web traffic & SEO metrics
- Able to prioritize tasks & have a sharp attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or relevant education and/or experience
- Wonderful benefits package
- Fun, adaptable, and team-focused workplace
- Competitive wage and leave policy
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.