IT Support Technician - Boston, MA - Hybrid
Position: IT Support Technician
Location: Remote with client site visits around Greater Boston
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 + Excellent Benefits
A long-standing National IT Service Provider which has been established for over 10 years, is currently expanding and on the lookout for an IT Support Technician to join its ranks. This exciting opportunity is to be undertaken remotely with travel to client sites within the Greater Boston region for project work purposes.
If you are someone who loves administrating new technologies, providing support via a service desk, and meeting clients on site when required, this role is for you! There will be plenty of opportunities to progress internally towards Tier II/III positions in the future. Whilst most of your day will be made up of service desk work and ticket resolution, you will also get the chance to assist on customer projects.
* Windows Server 2016-2022 administration
* Active Directory and Group Policy
* Windows 10/11
* Office 365 (inc. Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint)
* Networking, Security, Wireless (Meraki)
* Experience using Ticketing System via Service Desk
* General Hardware/Software support
* Flexible/Hybrid Work Schedule
* Annual Bonus
* Employee Medical and Dental (100% Paid by company)
* Travel (gas) reimbursement and free lunches
* Paid IT Vendor Certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare)
* Home Internet and Cell paid
* 401K with 3% match
Windows, Microsoft, Office 365, Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, VMware, Active Directory, Group Policy, IT, Support, Engineer, Technician, Analyst, Networking, Meraki, Helpdesk, Service Desk, Desktop, AzureAD, Server, Backup, Security, MacOS, Hardware
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.