IT Systems Administrator - Oakland, CA (Hybrid)
Position: IT Systems Administrator
Location: Oakland, CA
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 + Amazing Benefits
A private non-profit mental health agency is expanding and on the lookout for an IT System Administrator to join its ranks. This agency offers a range of services for adults diagnosed with co-occurring psychiatric disabilities and substance use disorders.
This position provides IT operations functions to programs/offices for the organization's standard hardware, software, cloud, and voice/data network solutions. Responsible for the purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers, and LAN network connectivity equipment. Performs local administration and operations functions according to standards, policies, and procedures.
- Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies
- Windows Server administration
- Fortinet/FortiGate (or similar) firewall
- Azure / Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams
- Supervisory experience of 3-5 years.
- Phones / Mobile Device Management
- technical and communications liaison to and from stakeholders and program key users for IT communications, initiatives, needs assessments, etc.
- Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software
- Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site presence (server, NAS, network, or PC equipment failure)
- Ensures IT staff provide consulting/training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Care (100% Coverage)
- 23 Days PTO
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Hybrid Work Schedule
Windows, Microsoft, Office 365, Active Directory, IT, Support, Engineer, Analyst, Networking, Infrastructure, Projects, Azure, Server, VMWare, System Administrator, System Engineer, AWS, Storage, Cisco, Backup, Veeam, Router, Switch, Security
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.